The body needs a balanced diet for nutrition. Nutritious food not only maintains your physical health but also has an effect on sexual health. Here we will talk about some foods that will help the body to increase energy as well as sperm.
Do you want to get new guests that will light up your house? Whose laughter and tears will fill your mind, at one time he will also call you parents. And will fulfill your imperfect life.
If that’s what you want, get ready now. Be aware that if you want to have children, you should not only pay special attention to women’s diet, men should also eat good food to increase fertility.
If you want to improve your chances of getting pregnant, you need to choose a better lifestyle. The right diet can help you increase fertility.
According to statistics, about one-fifth of men suffer from sperm problems. Work stress, stress, lifestyle and especially wrong eating habits can cause infertility in men.
However, such problems can be reduced through a healthy diet. This will improve fertility as well as protect DNA health, which will be passed on to your offspring.
Healthy eating can also help increase your libido.
Let’s find out then, what foods will increase male fertility. The details are discussed below;
Oysters: It is a zinc rich food, so it is very effective in increasing sperm and testosterone production. Zinc deficiency is a major cause of infertility in most people.
Water: Water does not just save lives. It increases your fertility. Drinking more water increases the volume of your ejaculation, which encourages healthier sperm.
Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, which help stimulate blood flow to the genitals. It is better to eat them raw. Because cooked or processed foods prevent essential nutrients. It also contains a lot of zinc.
Pulses: Pulses are one of the sources of natural folic acid, which is a very important ingredient for a healthy sperm. Men who have low folate are more likely to have chromosomal defects (too little or too much) in their sperm.
Pomegranate: Pomegranate is rich in anti-oxidants, which increase blood flow. This fruit improves sperm quality. It will also improve your libido.
Dark chocolate: It works great for counting sperm and increasing its motility. It is rich in amino acids. Remember, the harder the chocolate, the better the results.
Fresh fruits and vegetables: It is rich in vitamins A, B, C and E. As a result, eating such food increases fertility.
Walnuts: Eating a handful of walnuts every day improves sperm count. At the same time, its activity also increases.
10 tips to increase sperm capacity
Once upon a time, a woman would be blamed for not having children. But now it is known that about 60 million people worldwide suffer from infertility. Of these, 30-50 percent are men responsible for infertility. The quality of the sperm that is needed to give birth to a child should also be good. Deterioration of sperm quality and declining sperm count are now a matter of concern for scientists around the world. Scientists are constantly discovering new ways to solve the problem with sperm. Some of these ways are given below.
1. `Red: Vegetable eating: According to a research paper published last month from the Ohio Cleveland Clinic, the presence of lycopene in the diet can increase the sperm count by up to 60%. Increases the speed and density of sperm. Lycopene is found in red vegetables such as tomatoes, strawberries, carrots, cherries and red capsicum.
2. Do not work with laptop in your lap: Working with laptop in your lap for a long time reduces sperm count. Decreased sperm speed. Changes in sperm DNA are observed. This problem is exacerbated if the laptop has a WiFi connection.
3. Cycling for a short period of time: Cycling is a high quality exercise but after sitting on the bike for a long time, it has a detrimental effect on sperm. According to a 2009 study by a Spanish sports medicine company, spermatozoa lose their normal shape when they ride a bicycle for long periods of time. An average of 33 triathlons in Spain, aged 33, were tested and found that those who cycled 300 kilometers a week had problems with fertility.
4. Don’t overheat: 34.5 degrees Celsius is the ideal temperature for sperm production. This temperature is slightly lower than the normal body temperature. A three-year study by a university in California found that all men who stopped taking hot baths had an average 500% increase in sperm count.
5. Eat coffee, but little: In 2003, researchers at the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil tested coffee on 750 adult males to increase the mobility of coffee sperm. On the other hand, drinking coffee three or more times a day causes a genetic mutation in sperm. As a result, the ability of the sperm to fertilize the egg decreases.
6. Refrain from smoking: Nowadays, everyone knows that smoking is harmful to health. Studies have shown that smoking is not only risky for overall health, it can also destroy your fertility. One study found that men who smoked had 16% less sperm in their semen than non-smokers.
7. Avoid alcohol or other drugs: Excessive alcohol consumption or drug use can impair fertility. Men who drink more than 4 glasses of alcohol a day are more likely to lose their sexual ability – not just their fertility. In addition, over-the-counter drug use impairs male sexual dysfunction, which can lead to permanent sexual dysfunction.
8. Have regular sex: You may think that having sex is a good thing for a couple, but many couples have the misconception that excessive sexual intercourse reduces the amount of sperm in the semen. The information was once true – but now it has been proven to be a misconception in the case of healthy (not obese) men. At one time, the doctor suggested that men who had a low sperm count could have sexual intercourse by collecting sperm with a break from sexual intercourse for a while. Although irregular sexual intercourse may improve in numbers, it also has a negative effect on the quality of sperm. Every time a man has regular sexual intercourse, he ejaculates a part of his sperm.
9. Have sex in the morning: Even if you have sex in the morning, there is a possibility of benefit. Studies have shown that semen naturally has the highest number of sperm in the morning.
10. A handful of walnuts: Eating a handful of walnuts in your daily diet will increase your sperm count. Wendy Robbins, a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, claims that walnuts help increase male fertility. A team of researchers led by Professor Wendy started their research on walnuts as a medicine in 2012. They claim that if at least 75 grams of walnuts are eaten every day, the problem of male infertility will be reduced. Because walnuts will increase sperm count or sperm count. Walnuts increase not only the number of sperm but also its effectiveness and activity. However, for this you have to eat walnuts for three consecutive months.