How to take care of your baby’s teeth and gums
Necessary care of teeth and gums is very important from childhood. Neglect of parental care is responsible most of the time for all the good and bad things in the baby. Many times parental habits have an effect on children. So along with the baby you also have to follow some rules. In today’s article we have some useful tips for you and your baby.
Be careful before the baby
If parents do not take care of their teeth themselves, the baby’s teeth can be infected through themselves. Bacteria can also be transmitted to baby teeth by germs in their teeth. So both parents should follow some important advice.
1. Quit smoking or any kind of nicotine addiction for the good of your baby.
2. Both parents should brush their teeth according to the correct procedure. If you do not know the scientific method, then get a good understanding from a health expert.
3. If a pregnant mother has toothache, do not take any painkillers without consulting a doctor. This can lead to the death of your unborn baby.
4. Do not caress the face of a small child. This can cause the bacteria in your mouth to infect your baby’s mouth.
Take care of the teeth and gums of the newborn baby
1. Take care of the baby’s gums from birth onwards. Clean the baby’s gums very carefully with a very soft cloth wrapped around the fingers.
2. Notice if there is any bad smell in the baby’s mouth then it should be understood that there is an infection in the gums.
3. Be careful when breastfeeding your baby. Make sure your breasts and hands are clean.
4. Take special care from birth until you stop breastfeeding. Dryness of the milk layer in the gums can lead to infection in the baby’s gums. So it should be cleaned regularly with a soft cloth.
Teeth and gum care during infancy and adolescence
1. When the baby starts talking, massage the baby’s gums with oral cream. In this case, use massage cream as advised by the doctor.
2. When the baby’s milk teeth start to erupt, it tries to bite everything. So the fear of infection is even greater. At this time start brushing gently with a soft brush suitable for children’s gums.
3. From an early age, teach your child to brush regularly twice a day after waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night.
4. Mouthwash and flushing should be done daily from an early age.
5. Babies who are breastfed until they are a little older may have tooth decay. You have to try to treat these teeth properly without removing them. Because if it is removed, it becomes difficult for the teeth to grow again later.
6. Teach your child to wash their face with water after eating chocolate or sugary foods.
Be careful and cautious towards your baby from the beginning. May your mind be filled with the pure smile of a healthy child.