Recipes: sweet potato pie recipe condensed milk , Time: 1 H 5 Min , 35 Min cooked. Now We Discuss , How to nake sweet potato pie recipe condensed milk ?
What you need For cookieing Sweet potato pie recipe with condensed milk
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled and pureed
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sweetened sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 9-inch pie crust, uncooked
- 1-1 / 2 cup COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
You may also be interested in: Hyderabadi green chicken masala recipes at home
Step By Step Recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Stir the sweet potatoes, sugar, milk, butter, flour, spices, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
2. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. (The filling will go to the top edge of the base.)
3. Bake the cake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top is puffy and golden brown. (The filling will come out soft but will set after cooling.) Set the cake to cool completely on a wire rack. Cut the cake into 12 pieces to serve. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons of topping.
Tip 1: Ideal portion
Thanks to the 12 servings it makes, this classic cake is the perfect one to serve at gatherings of friends and family.
Tip 2: Cooking knowledge
For best results, cook sweet potatoes until tender. So, puree them by mashing them until they have a homogeneous consistency and are not stringy.
Nutrition Per 100g
- Calories: 290
- Total Fat 13g: 17%
- Saturated Fat 6g: 30%
- Trans fat : 0g
- Cholesterol 50mg: 17%
- Sodium 170mg: 7%
- Carbohydrate 41g
- Dietary fiber 1g: 4%
- Sugars 27g
- Protein 4g
- Vitamin A 90%
- Vitamin C 8%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is calculated based on ingredients .cooking instructions as indicated in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition data may vary depending on preparation methods, origin and freshness of ingredients used.