The egg is a fundamental ingredient in many pastry recipes, however it is possible to make some desserts without this food without compromising the taste or the final result. Do you want to sugar cookie recipe without eggs and don’t know where to start? we give you our recipe so you can enjoy delicious cookies free of this ingredient.
Recipes Name: sugar cookie recipe without eggs
Recipes Time : 30 minutes
Recipes difficulty : Low difficulty
- 250 grams of flour
- 50 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
You may also be interested in: Hyderabadi green chicken masala recipes at home
Steps to follow to make sugar cookie recipe without eggs :
1. Making eggless cookies is as simple as making any type of cookie. It is a fast and delicious alternative to enjoy a dessert in a few minutes. To begin, preheat the oven to 170ºC before making the dough.
2. An important detail to make the egg-free cookie dough faster is that the butter is not cold, so you can beat it faster. It is advisable to remove the butter from the refrigerator at least 1 hour before preparation.
3. Beat the butter using an electric mixer or rod until it is creamy. Then add the sugar and beat again. Sift the flour into this same container and then beat all the ingredients together until the dough for the eggless cookies is formed. Add the salt and vanilla essence and stir.
4. On a baking sheet in which you must have previously placed baking paper, go making and placing balls of dough of the desired size. Keep in mind that you must place each ball well apart, as the dough will expand with the heat.
Place the tray in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the eggless cookies are golden brown. Then take them out, let them cool and voila! Now you can enjoy this rich and simple dessert, an ideal option to enjoy something sweet and delicious.
Why Make cookie without eggs ?
An intolerance to a food is not exact to an allergy. When the body is unable to properly digest food. Either egg or another such as milk for example is called ‘intolerant to’, although in a colloquial way people say ‘I am allergic to’, that is, both terms are used as if they were synonymous but they are not.
Those with an intolerance to eggs don’t have an allergic reaction, they just don’t feel good. It usually causes abdominal bloating, heaviness and discomfort. However, what causes allergy is an overreaction of the immune system to egg proteins in this case. The body starts a sequence and produces Igh or Immoglobulin E. Symptoms can be varied: runny nose, skin rash, stomach pain, watery eyes. Even in severe cases it can lead to anaphylactic crisis.
If you want to read more articles similar to sugar cookie recipe without eggs, we recommend that you enter our Recipes category.
You may also be interested in: Best 6 simple indian vegetarian recipes for dinner