How much waiting parents for the child. Then one day the child comes to earth. After coming to earth, the responsibility of parents increased even more. The only reason is to raise the child as a human being. Every parent wants their child to develop properly. Parents have to follow many rules and regulations for the well-being of their children from an early age. Because a little carelessness on the part of the parents can put the child at risk and even endanger his life. Today we will give you some very useful tips for your little sweetheart.
1. Make no mistake about letting your newborn baby eat anything other than breast milk. Many people do not drink water, honey, sugar water or Egyptian water without knowing it. It can have an immediate effect on your baby.
2. Do not bathe the baby for the first three days after birth.
3. If the baby does not want to eat, do not try to force feed him.
4. Never leave the baby alone on a high place and you will not go far.
5. Do not apply oil on the baby’s body immediately after bathing. Instead you can use oil before bathing.
6. For the first 6 months, do not feed the baby anything other than breast milk.
7. If the baby cries, do not suck in the mouth to keep him calm.
8. Do not put any food other than breast milk in the baby’s mouth during sleep at night.
9. Many people think that if you have a fever, if you cover it with a thick kantha-blanket, the fever will go down. Don’t forget to do this. Keep it the way the baby feels comfortable.
10. In case of diarrhea or thin stools, give all food along with saline to the baby. Do not stop any food.
11. Never put pressure on the baby with extra clothes.
12. Do not give your child any outside food, food in the fridge for a long time or stale food. Make his own food.
13. Do not try to walk the baby with a walker until the baby can walk on its own.
14. Never give sleeping pills to a child if he has trouble sleeping due to shortness of breath.
15 Many people think that eating bananas, oranges and other fruits makes a child feel cold or grow. This idea is not correct at all. Let your baby eat all the fruits.
16. Do not wash or feed any fruit to the child.
16. Never give any medicine to your child without the advice of a doctor.
16. Never intimidate a child if he or she does not play or misbehave. This can cause emotional problems for your baby.
19. Never hit the child, explain to him if he does something bad.
20 Never smoke while sitting in front of the baby.
21. Do not watch any scary movies or dramas with the child.
22. Do not let your baby go to the kitchen or toilet alone.
23. Do not place sharp objects such as needles, scissors, knives in front of the baby.
24. Do not x-ray the baby if the problem is not very serious.
25. Keep all medicines out of the reach of the baby.
Follow all precautions to keep the baby safe. Good luck your sweetheart. Have a smile on your face always.