The sky is cloudy, at the beginning of autumn there is a feeling of frost. At this time, I think the desire for good and bad food can wake up. So instead of going to a restaurant, make a fun Hyderabadi biryani masala ingredients and recipes.
Hyderabadi biryani masala ingredients and Quantity
- Meat – 1 kg (beef / mutton or chicken)
- Aromatic rice – 500 grams
- Cooking Biryani Spices – 1 packet
- Onion Crush – 1 cup (250 ml cup size)
- Edible oil – 16 tablespoons (225 ml)
- Pepper – 10-12
- Potatoes – 1/2 kg (large size)
- Sour yogurt – 1/2 cup (250 ml cup size)
- Milk – 2 cups (250 ml cup size)
- Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Peanuts – 20 (Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice).
- Raisins – 1/4 cup (250 ml cup size)
- Rose water – 2 teaspoons
- Prunes – 7-8
- Cucumber, lemon, salt
Hyderabadi Biryani masala Preparation
Wash the meat and drain the water. Heat 10 tablespoons of oil, brown the onion and fry 1/3 of it (one third) and when it is cold, add sugar and powder. Put the remaining onion meat, sour curd, 1 cup milk, 1 packet of cooked biryani spices in the pot and cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes with adequate amount of salt. Then boil the meat with the required amount of water and thicken the broth. Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. Add a little salt. Heat 1 tbsp oil and fry over medium heat till potatoes are cooked. Wash the rice and drain the water.
Hyderabadi Biryani masala Cooking
Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry it well with rice in it for 10-15 minutes on medium heat. Cover it with 1 cup of milk, 1 liter of water and adequate amount of salt. When the water is dry, mix the meat and cover with sugar, onion, fried potato, green chillies, pistachios, prunes, raisins, rose water and ghee. Shake the pot up and down 2-3 times with the lid closed.
Mix the biryani well and serve with chopped cucumber, ring shaped onion and lemon.
* Suitable for serving 4-5 people
Hyderabadi chicken biryani very easily
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Ingredients
Basmati rice half a kg, chicken 1 kg, large potato one, onion paste two cups, yogurt 1 cup, turmeric powder half a teaspoon, red chilli powder 3 teaspoons, ginger paste 1 teaspoon, ginger paste 1.5 teaspoon, hot spices 1 teaspoon of powder, 1 teaspoon of crushed leaves, 1 teaspoon of mint leaves, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 liter of water, half a liter of milk, two tablespoons of ghee, 1 pinch of saffron, half a teaspoon of keora water, 2 large cardamoms, sugar to taste, salt to taste.
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe
1. Put oil in the pan. Fry two-thirds of the onion.
2. In a bowl, mix yogurt, turmeric powder, raw chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, hot spices, mint powder, coriander powder powder, keora water, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Now pour the chicken pieces in this mixture and spread it well. Cover the grated chicken and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
3. Pour a little milk with saffron in a cup. After a while the milk will take on the color of saffron.
4. Heat water in a large saucepan. Pour salt in the water. Now pour basmati rice in it. Boil the rice until half cooked. When done, drain the water.
5. Spread large cardamom and ghee on the boiled rice.
6. Cut the potatoes into four pieces and fry in a deep fryer.
7. Heat oil in another large pot. Fry the remaining onion till it turns red.
8. Take out the marinated meat from the fridge and spread it evenly on the floor. Stir once with sugar and half a cup of milk. Add the fried potato pieces.
9. Now spread the half boiled rice evenly on top. Pour barista, keora water and saffron mixed milk over the rice. Sprinkle two or three more tablespoons of ghee.
10. Stick the face of the pot well with foil paper. Place heavy lid on top. Put it in the oven on low heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
When done, lower and serve Hyderabadi Biryani. If you cook in this measure, 4 people can eat this delicious food. It would be great to eat egg korma with this biryani.