8 uses of honey in beauty treatment
Honey is a very healthy food. Again it has an unimaginable benefit on the skin, hair and nails. The bee gradually accumulates this honey in its life process. The various beneficial bacteria in it retains the beauty of the skin and nourishes the hair. In addition, the various nutrients and antioxidant-rich ingredients in it meet the various needs of the body. Let’s find out how honey actually works in our skin, hair and nail care.
1. Moisturizing mask:
Honey is a naturally beneficial ingredient that helps retain skin moisturizer. Protects the skin from getting wet. Apply one tablespoon of honey on the face for 10-15 minutes every day.
2. Cleans the pores:
The enzymes in honey clean the pores of the skin. In addition, the anti-bacterial ingredient in honey balances the skin and removes dark spots. For this you can mix one tablespoon of honey, jojoba oil and coconut and apply it on the face.
3. Gentle operation:
Honey is an ingredient rich in antioxidant enzymes that nourishes the skin, rejuvenates the skin and softens the skin. It helps prevent dead skin. For this you can mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and rub it on your face in the form of scrub.
4. Eliminates scars:
Since honey is an ingredient with anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties, using this ingredient in the mouth helps in removing scars easily. For this you can mix one tablespoon of honey with coconut oil and olive oil and use it on the wound. In addition, the nails are cleaned in this way.
5. Eliminates acne problems:
Honey is rich in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal ingredients so it helps to solve various acne problems. For this you can use only honey for 10-15 minutes daily.
6. Hair Conditioner:
The nutrients in honey brighten dull hair. It acts as a hair conditioner. So for this you can apply two tablespoons of honey on your hair with coconut oil. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash your hair.
7. As a shampoo supplement:
This natural ingredient can also be used as a shampoo supplement. This makes the hair smooth and vibrant. For this you can use 2 tablespoons of honey with shampoo.
8. Hair Highlighter:
The glucose oxidase in honey provides hydrogen peroxide to the hair which increases the shine of the hair and makes the hair much higher. For this you can use it regularly every week.
8 great uses of lemon in beauty treatment
I don’t know how much money you are spending for the sake of beauty, right? Today in the parlor, tomorrow in the cosmetic surgery center. But did you know that if you know the right method, you can solve all the beauty problems yourself? Take the example of lemon. With this one lemon, it is possible to reduce acne or control wrinkles, starting from removing black spots on the body. How to use? Let’s not know.
1) Lemon’s anti-bacterial and anti-viral ingredients increase the body’s resistance to disease. Lemon is effective in fixing sunburned skin.
2) The various anti-oxidants in lemon removes wrinkles and blemishes on the skin. The vitamin-C in lemons eliminates the bacteria that cause acne.
3) Lemon is also an important ingredient in aromatherapy. Lemon juice is effective in curing age-related facial scars. Using lemon juice also reduces facial acne quickly.
4) Lemon is effective in removing dirt from elbows, knees and ankles. Mix rice powder with lemon juice and apply on hands and feet to remove roughness of hands and feet.
5) To remove the oily feeling of the skin, mix equal amount of cucumber juice and lemon juice and make a mixture and apply it on the face with the help of cotton. The oily feeling of the skin will be removed and the skin will be refreshed. If the mixture burns immediately after applying it on the face, wash it off quickly. In that case lemon can make the skin extra dry.
6) The mixture of lemon juice and milk is also very effective in removing excess oil from the skin. Cut a large lemon in half and squeeze out the juice. Now mix 10 tablespoons of liquid milk well with it. Gently massage the whole face, wash off after 15-20 minutes. Lemon removes skin oil and milk retains skin moisturizer. This mixture should be applied carefully around the eyes.
7) Mix half a lemon juice with a white part of an egg and a tablespoon of orange juice with lukewarm water and apply it on the skin. Leave for 20 minutes. After drying, wash in cold water. Eliminates oily feeling of skin as well as enhances radiance.
8) Cut a large lemon in half and squeeze out the juice. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey in it and make a mixture and apply it on the face for 15 minutes. If the skin feels tight, wash it off with cold water. Honey will brighten the skin. The natural bleaching properties of lemon will make the skin more fair.