We all like to eat chicken tikka or beef tikka. We run to the restaurant to eat beef or chicken kebab. Nowadays, this delicious food is also sold openly on the streets. But you can easily make fun chicken tikka or beef tikka at home.
Then find out how to make Chicken Tikka Kabab at home
Ingredients of chicken tikka :
Cut boneless chicken into cubes – 2 kg
Ginger paste – 3 tablespoons
Garlic paste – 3 tablespoons
Dried chillies – 3-4
Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons
Tokadai – 1.5 cups
Salt – in moderation
Coriander leaves – 1.5 cups
Tomatoes cut into cubes – 1 cup
Large onion cut into cubes – 1
Shik or Saslik stick
Preparation of chicken tikka:
1) First mix all the spices in a bowl. When mixed, make a mixture by mixing coriander leaves and tokadai in it.
2) Now marinate the cut chicken in the mixture and leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
3) Now marinate the chicken first on the shik or sasalik stick then garnish with the tomato then onion cubes. You can make this kebab in the oven or in the oven in two ways.
4) If you want to do it in the oven, brush oil or ghee in a grill frying pan, put shik or sasalik stick in it, turn it on low heat and cook it well on each side.
5) If you want to do it in the oven, you have to pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. When it hits, keep it with a shik or sasalik stick until all sides are soft and golden in color.
6) When done, lower the top and serve hot with lemon juice and coriander leaves with naanruti, parota or salad. This is a very interesting kebab.