Irregular menstruation is a common problem in the female body. Regular menstruation is usually between 21 and 35 days after the onset of the menstrual cycle in a woman’s life. And if it is before 21 days or after 35 days, it is called irregular menstruation.
Irregular menstruation can usually occur at the beginning of puberty and at the end of puberty. Irregular menstruation usually occurs at the age of 12 to 20, when the body’s hormones estrogen and progesterone are immature. This type of problem occurs before the onset of menopause in the female body. This problem can also be due to various physical complications.
Causes of irregular menstruation
This problem is due to the difference between the hormones estrogen and progesterone in the body.
Married women may suddenly stop taking birth control pills.
Different types of stress can result.
If the body’s blood is reduced, that is, if there is anemia, there is a risk of irregular menstruation.
In many cases this problem occurs when the weight increases.
May be due to various complications of the uterus.
It can be caused by a disease coming from the body of a man during intercourse. Such as: gonorrhea, syphilis etc.
Can cause diseases like tumors and cancer in the body.
It happens during pre-menopause.
Women who breastfeed their babies may have irregular periods.
Problems of irregular menstruation
There is no regular menstruation every month. Bleeding in one month may not happen in another month. In many cases, it lasts for two to three months.
Menstruation lasts longer. Sometimes there is less bleeding and sometimes more.
Unwanted pregnancies can occur.
In addition, the mood is irritable and creates discomfort.
Treatment of irregular menstruation
Hormonal therapy is usually given according to the doctor’s advice. In some cases, if you have this problem due to being overweight, you are asked to diet and exercise. In many cases, counseling is given to the mother as well as the daughter. And the child should be treated according to the problem at the retaining age. Iron supplementation is given in case of excessive bleeding. However, the medicine should be taken according to the doctor’s advice.
Read more: Understand the 5 signs that you are pregnant
When to go to the doctor
If menstruation does not occur more than three times a year.
If menstruation occurs before 21 days and after 35 days.
If there is excessive bleeding during menstruation.
If menstruation lasts for more than seven days.
If it hurts a lot during menstruation.
Body weight should always be kept under control.
Try to stay stress free.
Eat nutritious and healthy food.
Iron foods should be eaten so that the body has a moderate amount of blood.
1. This irregularity of the menstrual process is called amenorrhea in the language of medical science.
2. Because it happens every month, it is also commonly called menstruation.
3. Irregular menstruation can occur if the body weight increases or decreases. After the menstruation of girls, various changes take place in the body.
4. Ovarian function gradually decreases after a woman reaches the age of 40. Every woman has two ovaries on either side of her uterus in her lower abdomen. Its function is ovulation and secretion of hormones. Menopause is usually assumed to have stopped for at least six months of continuous bleeding. Hormones are secreted from different parts of the body during the menstrual cycle. There is severe pain in the lower abdomen during menstruation. This is called dysmenorrhea. Light massage of the lower abdomen will reduce the pain. The pads need to be changed every three or four hours. Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day such as walking, cycling, swimming etc.
5. Those who have irregular periods may start menstruating after 2-3 months even though they are not pregnant. If she has irregular menstruation then she may have PCOS or other problems. Hormones can cause breast pain before or after menstruation. It is not a disease, painkillers can be eaten occasionally. It is better to take breast pain as normal. You need to do some hormone tests for menstrual irregularities. Young women who have regular menstruation should understand that their eggs hatch on time. In our country, 30 to 40 percent of women do not start menstruating within the specified time.
6. In case of 20 to 40 year old woman, if the period is irregular or more, it must be assumed, there is abnormality in it.
What to do to stop irregular menstruation
Drink plenty of water and keep yourself cool. Reduce physical and mental stress. Exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet and avoid caffeinated foods. If you are overweight, you have to lose weight. Regularly playing raw papaya is very beneficial for irregular menstruation. However, those who are pregnant should not eat raw papaya, it can lead to miscarriage. Genital tuberculosis, gonorrhea, syphilis, AIDS, diabetes, etc. can be caused. During menstruation creates a need for plenty of calcium and iron. If the period is one or two weeks ago, eat carrots, bananas, apples, guavas, cucumbers and eat small meals to overcome this problem. Skip soft-drinks, coffee and tea.
Grapes are also very effective in regularizing periods. Eating grapefruit juice every day or having grapes on the menu helps to keep menstruation regular in the future. Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which helps in regular menstruation. Aloe vera or aloe vera shas play an important role in beauty as well as regular menstruation. This problem is more common in those who are unnecessarily tense. Banana, sesame, linseed, green vegetables should be eaten more. You should drink 10-12 glasses of water every day. The hormone ratio is not right during the period. So the period goes backwards. Whenever the period goes back, you can drink milk which keeps the ratio of the period right. However, oily foods and egg yolks should be avoided.
A female doctor used to suffer a lot during menstruation. Pain killers were not relieved. Since he had a good idea of all the blood vessels and arteries in the uterus and lower abdomen, he began to see in his mind that blood was flowing nicely in the lower abdomen and uterus. The thin red blood is going to the lower abdomen and uterus and is floating away all the unwanted and unnecessary objects there. From the third day of watching this beautiful blood transfusion, all her pain and discomfort went away. Then, before the time of menstruation, she started to see the beautiful blood circulation and completely got rid of the discomfort and pain of menstruation.
You can also apply the healing mantra for any feminine complication.
Imagine the veins and arteries of the uterus and lower abdomen as many water vessels. See all the drains have merged into a big pond. Another drain is taking out the polluted water from the pond. Water is flowing in every drain in a wonderful way – if there is any unnecessary object or obstruction somewhere, the flow of pure water is taking it away. As a result, the water of the big pond is always clear and crystal clear.
Take a look at this picture of beautiful blood circulation and you are much better than before. There is no pain or discomfort at that time. You can do a great job.