When brushing your teeth, you see that your brush has turned red with red blood or when you go to the coolie, you see red blood in the basin. In such cases, you will be naturally worried. Following some simple rules will stop this unexpected bleeding.
In most cases, the cause of bleeding gums is inflammation of the gums. But there are other reasons why this can happen, some of which are quite complex and serious.
Why is gingivitis?
Inflammation of the gums is mainly due to the accumulation of plaque in the gums. In medical terms it is called gingivitis. Plaque or toothpaste is not cleaned from the root of the tooth if it is not brushed properly. This plaque slowly invades the gums, causing gingivitis or gingivitis.
In addition to inflammation of the gums, there are other reasons for bleeding from the gums, they are: 1. Brushing teeth with a very hard bristle brush. 2. Vitamin C deficiency. 3. Various diseases of the blood. 4. Artificial teeth do not sit properly. 5. Dengue fever. . Taking aspirin. . Various problems of the liver etc.
What to do if you have gingivitis?
1. Develop the habit of brushing properly. Brush twice after breakfast in the morning and before going to bed at night.
2. Cool well after every meal.
3. Guava, mango, grapefruit, orange, kamaranga etc. fruits, colorful vegetables and salads should be eaten.
4. Using a soft bristle toothbrush.
5. Dental floss should be used so that food does not get stuck in the gaps between the teeth.
. Tobacco, Jorda must stop eating.
. Scaling from a skilled dentist with a registration number from BMDC. Check the condition of the inside of the mouth and the teeth from the dentist every six months thereafter.
. If there is excessive bleeding, soak a piece of cotton in ice cold water and hold it there for a while.
9. Excessive (bleeding from the mouth) and frequent bleeding from the gums should be consulted by a doctor immediately.
10 things to keep your teeth and gums safe forever
Not having teeth means not understanding the meaning of teeth is our biggest bad habit. As soon as we start losing teeth, we realize how beneficial teeth are for our body and health. But by then it was too late. So dental care should be aware in advance. Everyone, big or small, should develop some good habits in dental care.
1) Wake up every morning and before going to bed at night, brush your teeth from top to bottom and from bottom to top with toothpaste and brush. And brush the inside of the teeth well.
2) Use dental floss in places that cannot be cleaned with a brush. And clean the tongue to protect the gums.
3) Clean your teeth very well after eating special foods such as bread, biscuits, cakes, chocolate-lozenges, ice cream, etc. Otherwise, the chances of cavities increase.
4) Any toothpaste with fluoride is very useful for teeth. It is better to change the brand of toothpaste every two to three months, because different pastes contain different ingredients.
5) Refrain from using coal, rose, tooth powder, ash, soil, tree branches etc. It does not protect the teeth and gums at all.
6) Avoid smoking. Because it has the potential to cause oral and dental cancer. Also, do not eat tobacco leaves and betel-nut. It causes tooth decay very fast.
6) If you have a habit of sleeping with yes, try to eliminate it, because sleeping with yes increases the disease of the mouth and teeth.
6) Never eat biscuits, cakes, chocolate-lozenges before going to bed because they are easily stuck to the teeth. And even if you play, you will clean your teeth well, otherwise the damage to the teeth is much more.
9) Fibrous and hard foods such as carrots, guavas, mangoes, sugarcane, pineapples, pears, apples, coconuts, etc. help to keep teeth and gums healthy. And these play a special role in the normal formation of the jaw.
10) Vitamin C food is very beneficial for teeth and gums. Lemons, mangoes, oranges, tomatoes and a variety of vegetables are rich in vitamin C and other vitamins. So keep these foods on your diet to protect your teeth and gums.