Today I am going to discuss a very important topic and here are some home remedies to get rid of acne:
First things first:
We all want to keep our face clean and fresh. We all want our faces to be fair and spotless. Acne mainly affects women but it also affects men. And they are very worried about this. Many use parlor cosmetics but they become more harmful to the skin. But they use various cosmetics without understanding anything about this problem. First of all, there are some reasons for getting brown or lumpy in the face. Let’s take a look at them.
Causes of acne:
1. Use extra cosmetics on the face.
2. If the face is not kept clean or dirt accumulates.
3. If the face is more oily.
4. Although there are hormonal problems, the face is often bruised.
5. Acne mainly affects people who sweat a lot because sweat enters the hair follicles of the face and closes the hair follicles.
The above causes are the main causes of acne on the face. So it is better to avoid them as much as possible.
Below are some things that can be done to reduce the risk of acne.
Let’s take a look at the things to do
1. Refrain from using extra cosmetics.
2. Regularly clean the face or wash the face thoroughly at least 2-3 times with face wash. In this case, there are some good brands of herbal face washes in the market. Herbal products are good for the face because they contain a small amount of chemicals compared to other cosmetics. Such as: Himalaya Nim Face Wash, Garneer Facewash.
3. Scrub the face with ice cubes every night.
4. Make a paste of neem leaf paste on the face at least 1 day a week.
5. If the face is very oily, then you can make a paste by mixing sandal powder and rose water and apply it on the clean face. This will remove the extra oily feeling and also the facial scars will go away. You will get better results if you follow this method 2 days a week.
6. The benefits of neem leaves and lemon juice are extensive to increase the radiance of the skin and eliminate the problem of acne. Take neem leaves and mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it and apply it on clean face and wash it off after 15 minutes. Acne scars on the face as well as the face will be fresh. Good results can be expected if you use this method 1 day a week.
7. You should refrain from using oily face cosmetics. Many of us use olive oil during the winter. Olive oil is good for the skin but if your skin is oily then olive oil is not right for you but it will make your face darker. In that case you can use good brand cosmetics. For example: Vaseline Lotion, Nivea Lotion. These are widely used and have long been of good quality.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
Bronchitis is usually caused by physical constraints as well as some irregularity. Like now most people wake up at night and wake up late. As a result, there is not enough sleep and even if it is not able to meet the sleep needs of the body properly. Bronchitis is more common in the face due to insufficient sleep. Secondly, for not drinking enough water and bran is more. If the body’s need for water is not met, bronchitis occurs and in addition to bronchitis, there are various problems in the body due to lack of water. You need to drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
Acne first aid:
Early treatment of acne can usually be done in many home remedies and according to the doctor. Doctors recommend FONA Cream & FONA Gel as the primary treatment for acne. This cream is to be used before going to bed at night. You have to wash your face in the morning. Spread a thin layer of cream on the acne. This will reduce the acne gradually and at the same time there will be acne scars and blisters. In special cases, acne treatment specialists provide treatment by verifying through various tests.
Adherence to the above rules and adherence to the use of harmful ingredients will reduce the risk of acne. At the same time the skin will be bright and beautiful.
I hope you like my article and will benefit from it. I am saying goodbye today with your prayers. But again we will talk about some different problems and their remedies. Stay well, stay healthy.