how to get pink lips : Lactic acid is very useful to brighten the taste. Rub a little milk on the lips with a regular milk meal. Milk also prevents blackening of the lips by removing dry skin. Cucumber juice also prevents blackening of the lips. Rub cucumber juice on the lips for at least 5 minutes every day to get results. Stop wetting the lips continuously with the tongue, even if it gives temporary relief, it actually damages the beauty of the lips. Use lip gel or Vaseline instead.
Who does not want a pair of beautiful and attractive lips? Only a pair of healthy lips can make your smile more attractive, make your look glamorous. And so find out the ways to keep your lips beautiful. Let’s find out the do’s and don’ts of getting beautiful pink lips. How to get pink lips……
how to get pink lips
1. Sprinkle a little sugar on a thin slice of lemon and rub it on the lips every day. Sugar helps to cleanse the dead skin of the lips and lemon helps to brighten the skin of the lips which has turned black due to sun exposure.
2. Mix sugar and a few drops of olive oil with honey and rub on the lips for 10 minutes.
3. Lactic acid is very useful to brighten the lips. Rub a little milk on the lips with a regular milk meal. Milk also prevents blackening of the lips by removing dry skin.
4. Rose petals also help to bring pinkness to the lips. To do this, put rose petals in milk and mix honey and glycerin in it. Apply the paste on the lips for 15 minutes. Then wipe the lips with milk. Using this coating every day will make your lips look attractive.
5. The acid inside the lemon helps to remove the dry skin of the lips. However, by mixing a little sugar and honey with lemon juice, you can take full care of your lips at home. Wash off the paste after one hour.
6. Mix a little glycerin with lemon juice and apply on the lips. In a few days you will get fantastic results.
7. Mix almond oil, honey and sugar. The pack will not only beautify your lips, but also increase their softness.
8. Rub spinach leaves on the lips before going to sleep. You can also keep saffron with you. Regular use of these two readily available ingredients will cure your dry lips in an instant.
9. Preserve its seeds while eating oranges and clean your lips with them regularly.
10. Apply tomato paste on the lips every day. Your lips will be brighter.
11. Cucumber juice also prevents blackening of the lips. Rub cucumber juice on the lips for at least 5 minutes every day to get results.
– Smoking is harmful to the lips. So refrain from smoking.
– Don’t forget to remove the lipstick before going to bed at night.
– Stop wetting the lips continuously with the tongue. Even if it gives temporary comfort, it actually damages the beauty of the lips. Use lip gel instead.
– Increase the amount of vegetables you eat instead of fast food.
– Increase the amount of water food instead of tea and coffee. Plenty of water can keep your lips healthy and naturally beautiful.